'What you do speaks so loudly, I can't hear what you say.'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday 16 February 2018

Addicted to Stamps and More have a Clean and Simple Challenge this week, so I thought I’d get my CAS head on – not easy on my work surfaces, which are usually covered in ink Rolling on the floor laughing but I had a go…

I used an old Paperartsy Stamp set – not even sure if they sell them any m ore – but I like this quirky lady. We’re doing a ‘Think Spring’ mingle on KCUK, so I thought I’d do just that.

CAS SPRING

While thinking Spring, I was also playing around with birds…

FEATHERS

…and blossom…

BLOSSOM BY BLOSSOM

…and more CAS Flowers…

EARTH LAUGHS

…and another bird!  (I LOVE birds!)

worship

Besides Addicted to Stamps (linked above) I’d like to enter one of the above into

Word Art Wednesday – Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations – Anything With Flowers

Dragonfly Dreams – Flowers

Crafty Creations – Anything Goes

Penny Black Saturday Challenge – Anything Goes

and

Sparkles Forum Challenges – Clean and Simple.

Thanks for looking.

See you soon.

xxx

Cath

8 very kind comments from lovely people:

Joan said...

Lovely blossom on yojur pretty card

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

brenda said...

You have been busy again with those inks and your Blossom card is a delight, thank you for joining in with our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

froebelsternchen said...

Oh those cards are amazing - I loam in love with the blossoms!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards! Love the CAS cards but the bird ones are my favourites! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hugs, Chrisx

brenda said...

Just popped back as one my the team noticed this was your forth entry, a max of three are allowed under our rules (mentioned in the challenge post). SO afraid this one won;t count, such a shame as it's lovely.

B x

Inkyfingers said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards and each one is beautiful.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles, good luck!!! Amy DT

Ger said...

Very pretty blossoms! Lovely card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Ger x